HylaFAXSenderHylaFAXSender is a simple GUI frontend to send faxes using a HylaFAX server. It is written in Java.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. HylaFAXSender uses and includes the GNU HylaFAX Java library.
Tarball : HylaFAXSender-1.0.tar.gz
Mac OS X Disk image : HylaFAXSender-1.0.dmg
HylaFAXSender has been tested on Mac OS X and Linux. Should work anywhere Java works.
We welcome your bug fixes and/or improvements or feature requests. You are free to modify this program as you see fit, provided you do it under the terms of the GPL.
Full source tree is available in both the tarball and disk image. We use ant as the default build system (build.xml).
Send all bugs(-fixes) and other stuff to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- add support for sending multiple documents in one job
- put all of the gnu.hylafax.job parameters into the preference panel
- Hylafax server status support (list of received faxes)
- Mac OS X : implement drag and drop functionality
- finetune the HylaFAXSender icon...
- anything you need or can come up with ;-)
See http://homepage.mac.com/svc for more info on how this was done.